- 180 mouth freshener tablets made with organic tea tree oil
- Simply dissolve in water and use the liquid to gargle with
- Free from Fluoride, SLS & Glycerin
- PETA Cruelty-free & Vegan
- In recyclable glass jars, aluminium lid and compostable box
- 3 month supply
- Handcrafted in small batches
WHY WE LOVE IT
These mouthwash tablets are made from entirely natural and non-toxic ingredients. The fluoride, glycerin and SLS free formula helps to restore a healthy pH balance to your mouth, maintain good oral health and freshen your breath. Flavoured with organic tea tree oil, these eco-friendly tablets, that you add to water, are ideal for everyday use and travel.
It's important that we protect our teeth, gums, and overall oral health, but we don't have to harm our bodies or the environment to do it! Switching to a natural mouthwash will keep synthetic ingredients out of your body and will keep you from washing them down the drain.
Most commercial mouthwashes contain some pretty nasty chemicals like formaldehyde, sodium lauryl sulphate and polysorbate, all of which are toxic to aquatic life. What you don't accidentally swallow, just winds up down the drain and finds its way into our waterways, which are becoming increasingly toxic.
Instructions for use
- Dissolve 1 tablet in 20ml of water
- Gargle for at least 30 seconds
- Spit out without rinsing
180 tablets will last 1 person using them twice a day 3 months.
Sodium Bicarbonate, Tartaric Acid, Citric Acid, Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Oil, Sodium Benzoate, Colourings, Menthol, Thymol, Limonene.